Thank you all for your supporting words! I went to see my son's high school football game last night. (They won by the way.) The most amazing thing was that some things that usually bother me didn't seem to matter. All of a sudden traffic to the stadiun didn't seem so bad, parking didn't seem so bad, etc. I did enjoy the game, but "it" was still in the back of my mind.

I slept well last night. I find that things are starting to hurt now. My arm has a pain, my back has a pain, my lower leg and ankle has a pain. I think I am making myself sick. I am sure that's what it is. I believe the brain is a powerful organ. I just have to convince it that I feel great and can do everything and anything I want to do. I am going to head outside to cut the grass and clean up the yard a little. Then by 4pm, I'll be in my chair for the Tigers Game.

Once again, thank you all! I have been so blessed to have found this site.

South Louisiana - Cancerous growth removed from lip 10/07. Lesion removal & biopsy done 11/7/07 - no signs of cancer in area. PET scan done. No signs of cancer in Head & neck. Something in chest. CT to be done 12/20/07