I still have a swollen face in some areas, but it is going away. I massage my face twice a day to help it all drain away. Last week I wore make up as I realised I was starting to look like myself, and so I felt in the mood to have a play around.

Yep the drooling, the excess mucus/saliva. It is awful but I promise you it will get better, but well after you've finished rads. Mine is much better now, although I still have some, it is far less than what I had during rads.

I had sores in my throat and at the entrance to my throat. They are slowly going and I have now managed to drink some ensure and eat a yoghurt after a few weeks of not being able to drink/eat anything except tepid water. I also put a finger in my mouth to feel where some sores are. I was really surprised at how many I have in my mouth as some aren't visible.

Keeping your mouth clean will help the ulcers heal once rads is finished.

If you're managing 20,000 steps a day still then I'm well impressed. You doing maginificantly well anyway, but the additional steps are awesome. Don't beat yourself up if you need a break or rest day(or 2). You are awesome.

F 39 x-smoker no alcohol
05/20/19 T4aN1/N2bM0 SCC a whopper of a tumour at 8cm long & 4cm wide
Pembro pre & post surgery
RIG
Glossectomy ND RFFR 08/13/19
RT x33
2x cispltin
So far, no evidence of disease
Now an author of a recipe book for mouth cancer patients