I guess David I just have so many of the What If ) going on it's nice to just forget about for a little bit and relax we are learning to take it one day at a time sometimes one hour at a time when we are at that moment to hurry up and wait ) that' would be reassuring to know that if the surgery is needed and will help that it can be done but you have to get the questions out fast!! Their is just so many pactients that need care and I'm sure they all have questions .. The nurses are very kind and full of answeres.. I'm glad he felt good today the Radiation therapist give him good advise today and I think that helped boost him up to stay motivated to doing things as he did before he was diagnosed and that's what I keep telling him stay as normal as can be trough this it's better on the Health the mind , body and out come when treatments are finished!! Thanks David for the reply hope all is well .. Have a great week! (Learning patients )

Larry ... Rt tonsil / SCC.. HPV16 positive RT oropharynx tonsil) lymph nodes were 13mm left level 2 node / 16mm right level 2 node /12mm right level one node... pet scan was good except tonsil & nodes,, just got peg placed still able to eat/swallow undergoing rads) and chemo. ) 70gy rads..
2chemo.finished rads July 8/2014 CT Scan clear on 8/12 pet scan October-2014-Clear/ left ear tube placement 12-15-2014