I'm going online to find that David and yes we're trying to stay away from the peg that's so true I've said since day one not to use the peg unless Absolutely needed all we do as of now is clean it everyday and keep it flushed ,, good this came up cause the nutritionist talk with us in May and she kept trying to push my Husbabd into using this and I had to jump in and say WHY? He's doing good with out we only got for the Just in case situation )and don't get me wrong here we will use when and if he needs it !! I thanked her for the concern if their was one : I told her not to dis courage my Husband, from eating cause all the chemo and rad: drs told us not to use the Peg ,,, unless needed .. And I think that's the very best decision!!

Larry ... Rt tonsil / SCC.. HPV16 positive RT oropharynx tonsil) lymph nodes were 13mm left level 2 node / 16mm right level 2 node /12mm right level one node... pet scan was good except tonsil & nodes,, just got peg placed still able to eat/swallow undergoing rads) and chemo. ) 70gy rads..
2chemo.finished rads July 8/2014 CT Scan clear on 8/12 pet scan October-2014-Clear/ left ear tube placement 12-15-2014