Shawn, you are apparently misunderstanding what I written, and find it very offensive you write openly I made you feel like you did something wrong, and I never wrote or inferred that. All my responses to you were to help you, as best I could, and responded to almost every single post you, not me, made seeking answers, and responded not as a doctor, but as someone who has gone through this a half dozen times with multiple treatments, and just as many failures, even after being told no by doctors to various treatments myself through my short time with cancer. In your last post, something seemed amiss, and addressed that with you, to help you, not that you did anything wrong, but that it could still be treatable by another type of treatment(s), doctor, CCC, not just by the ones proposed, which is only palliative care, a few that I mentioned, but the choice, and effort to find them is yours.

Believe me, I have better things to do, and have my own concerns to deal with than to play games, but stay on to support others, then only to see my name in bad light addressed to others, not me directly, is like a stab in the back, and as the saying goes, "The best advise is no advise" and I should have followed that rule, and will with you. Take care, and good luck.

10/09 T1N2bM0 Tonsil
11/09 Taxo Cisp 5-FU, 6 Months Hosp
01/11 35 IMRT 70Gy 7 Wks
06/11 30 HBO
08/11 RND PNI
06/12 SND PNI LVI
08/12 RND Pec Flap IORT 12 Gy
10/12 25 IMRT 50Gy 6 Wks Taxo Erbitux
10/13 SND
10/13 TBO/Angiograph
10/13 RND Carotid Remove IORT 10Gy PNI
12/13 25 Protons 50Gy 6 Wks Carbo