Do you really think that they could be that , well horrid? And it is quite possible that I passed on some information that maybe I got wrong. I didn't mention this but he was asking if I had given any thoughts to hospice. And having him tell me that he had talked to my RO and that she would under no circustances treat me again. After a had Rad. Erbitux the first time without surgery. and it proved inafective. and an entire board from Kaiser could all agree. Should I really think that they are just triing to sweep me under the rug. I am so upset now. I just Why would my surgeon tell me these things everything I worte and it not be true.

. Radio/Erbitex:(35/6.) .6/13 RSSC with met.to left neck.9/11/13 MND with left tonsil removal.9/18/13 margins failed, .Dx Terminal. 10/22/13 Dx.StageIII Lymphedema. Carboplatin/Taxol, cancer progression,WECF
3/14/2014 given 2 weeks, 3 maybe. All the veins in my head are slowly leakinging due to Ehlers Danlos syndrome. lucky thing is that my spinal fluid leaking out my nose is slowing the build up of pressure in my huge, huge head. you would not believe.