Thank You all for the quick responces but maybe I should give You some info on Me and My situation,,,I am not young, just turned 58 on Sept. 11 and i have 3 grown Son's and one DIL ( who just had both Her Parents pass away) and a Husband who is 9 yrs.younger than Me, My Mom has advanced Alzheimers and is in a Nursing Home and My Dad passed away many Yrs. ago. I have one Sister who has new Grandchildren that She helps care for and I work for the State in a group home for the Mentally Disabled and I carry the ins. for Us. I don't want to put My Family through taking care of Me,,,They have jobs that are very demanding and need to work to provide for Themselves,,,My Husband just lost His Mother 2 weeks ago and is devestated by this loss. Medical issues are NOT anything He can deal with,,,,so, I will have No One to help Me with all the issues I may face and all the treatments will bankcrupt Us, I am not looking for any pity as I have done this to Myself. I am a hard worker and a good Friend and Mother and a Good Daughter,I took care of My Mom for many yrs. while still holding My Family and Job together but I know that I can not place this burden on Them all as They need to keep doing what They are doing to survive so if it turns out to be Cancer, I just want to live and work for as long as I can and then Maybe go into a Nursing Home till I pass with Hospice, I used to volunteer for Hospice so I know how kind and good They are, right now, this is My plan,,,,maybe if My situation and age were different I might feel differently, still numb by all this,

Last edited by Bean; 09-19-2011 06:19 PM. Reason: miss spelling