It seems that every timer I think I am finished a new medical situation pops up to keep me off track. My "recreation" is outings to the grocery, Walgreen's pharmacy and medical appointments for myself and my husband. As one of my sisters says: "these are supposed to be our golden years but they are slightly tarnished." I am trying hard to get back to a normal life so no longer am able to spend the time here as I would like. When I miss a week or even a few days it seems that I am not able to catcth up so I start at the last page and try to read forward. I really miss having the time to check the forums regularly and reply as often as I used to.

SCC stage II Partial mandibulectomy w. neck dissection- July 2005. Renal cancer w. partial nephrectomy-Jan 2004. Breast cancer discovered in routine mammogram. Successful lumpectomy, sentinal nodes clear, RT only-2008 Reconstruction of mandible w fibula free flap-Jan 09. TORS removal of begnin pappiloma from esophagus-2010. Masectomy,rt breast 2013.
Support OCF