I remember you, Markus! Aren't you the one who had that really neat avatar with the penguins? You're right about life and responsibilities catching up. And JDR - I think it's true that once things are good again, the need to come back gets replaced by other things. I was away for quite a while and came back recently when my son was scheduled for a CT scan and I felt a little bit like people who only talk to God when there is a problem. Well, I did that, ( talked to God) but I felt I could get quicker answers from the OCF friends and I did! I am sticking around now, even though my experience as a CG is not too recent anymore, so I can see how everyone is doing and in case I might be able to add something useful. I would think that sending a private note would be fine or maybe email if there is one listed for the person. A PM may not be seen if the person is not currently posting, though.

Anne-Marie
CG to son, Paul (age 33, non-smoker) SCC Stage 2, Surgery 9/21/06, 1/6 tongue Rt.side removed, +48 lymph nodes neck. IMRTx28 completed 12/19/06. CT scan 7/8/10 Cancer-free! ("spot" on lung from scar tissue related to Pneumonia.)