I try, out of respect for others, to keep my religious tones out of my postings.............but not this time! I am deeply religious, my children attend a private Christian school. I have put my problems in Gods hands but he also understands that I will be using every single bit of medical warfare I can muster up. I need to stay here for the time being.

I DO feel the prayers, the good vibes, the positive aura. My mom coming today did me good, everyone wants mom when they're sick.

I'm eating nonstop although it's tough because my stomach has shrunk so much. But my older daughters have ordered me to gain 15 pounds in 10 days and they are like my wardens! I watched them all today, placing themselves in the needed role, and saw that my house can run just fine without me if it ever comes to that. That right there took away a good portion of my stress.

Love to all of you!
Minnie

SCC Left Mandible. Jaw replaced with bone from leg. Neck disection, 37 radiation treatments. Recurrence 8-28-07, stage 2, tongue. One third of tongue removed 10-4-07. 5-23-08 chemo started for tumor behind swallowing passage, Our good friend and much loved OCF member Minnie has been lost to the disease (RIP 10-29-08). We will all miss her greatly.