Vanessa,

Would Jeff want to talk to Dan? He just got home today. Dan's not an online kind of guy...but, he'd be happy to talk to Jeff on the phone.

Dan did end up on anti-depressants post treatment. He took Wellbutrin. He was really struggling at that point in time when they were prescribed and he just could not see the light at the end of the tunnel. He took them reluctantly for about 3 or 4 months. I didn't have your training or other ideas to try out, so I was relieved when he finally agreed to take them. Plus when he started on them, he couldn't do counseling because he had lost his voice. It did help him...but, it's not for everyone.

I still think Dan might have been able to fair better if he had gotten a PEG. The post treatment time was rough...dehydration was difficult to deal with.

How interesting that our families are so similar. I'd love to see pictures...are you on Facebook?

Let me know if Jeff would be interested in talking to Dan.

Margaret

Margaret
----------
C/G: Husband, 48 (at time of dx)
Dx 5/18/07 SCC, BOT, lymph node involvement. T1N2BM0. (Stage 4a, G2/3)
Tx 6/18 - 8/3/07, IMRT x 33 Cisplatin x3 (stopped after 1st dose due to hearing issues). Weekly Erbitux started 6/27/07 completed 8/6/07.