Jen,

Calm down, Relax and try to understand radiation in culmitive. What your feeling is the build up of several weeks of intense radiation.

You will "turn the corner" as Gary said. I felt exactly the same way. I thought ok it's over time to get on with my life. Boy was I wrong.

It took a good 4 months before I felt normal (relative term). I did feel better after about 3 to 4 weeks as things started healing. I have said this on several occasions. I used to look back on the week that passed and say man, I really felt bad last week. This went on for several months. Next is the depression and over emotional cycle. This is where you cry at the drop of a hat. Another fine result of radiation. Then of course you cant forget the withdrawl from pain meds cycle. Then you hit the 1 good day 4 bad day cycle. That turns into the 4 good day 1 bad day cycle. Then you just feel better. You will get through this.
Stay hydrated what ever you do.
Drop me a line if you wanna talk.
Robert

SCC 1.6cm Right Tonsil 10/3/03, 1 Node 3cm, T1N2AM0, Tonsil Removed, Selective Neck Disection, 4 Wks Induction Chemo (Taxol,Cisplatin), 8 Weeks Chemo/Radiation (5FU,Hydroxyurea,Iressa), IMRT x 40, Treatment Complete 2/13/04.
41 Years Old At Diagnosis