Well, thanks for your advice and here is what I plan to do. If I do not recieve a phone call today from the ENT, I will be on the phone tommorrow morning, first thing, and demand to speak with the lab that the biopsy's were sent to or have my doctor call and make sure that mine get done that day. The problem I have is that my biopsy was done in an outpatient surgery center. It is at a local hospital that I am not the fondest of, but because I work for the other local hospital and was not pleased with their doctors handling of my case, I had to have a second opinion which involved an entire health system to which I would not have been to otherwise. For the most part, I have been satisfied with the way this doctor is handling my case (treatment), but you would think that there would be JUST A LITTLE rush on a biopsy for a 24 year old mom of 2 that has so much anxiety! I told my doctor "what if it is cancer" when I was in the office and he said "doesn't look like to me, but I need to go down your throat with my hand to feel and with the instruments to see more". After the biopsy, he was not so forward with what he thought and said "we have to wait for the pathologist to look at the tissue and make a diagnosis. I have been wrong as much as I have been right" and that is how he left it. Believe me, when I see him in the office, I plan to tell him that it was unprofessional of him to leave it that way because it made me feel worse. He should either tell me he thinks it may be cancerous (the lesion) or that he still thinks it is nothing, and then tell me we have to wait for the results. But not to tell me either way what he thought leads me to suspect the worse! Oh well, woe is me and you guys have so many more worse problems than I do, but I am glad you are here to listen and let me vent!
Desiree