Still in hospital. Has to be suctioned out a lot doesn't have the strength to cough anything up. He's been having hot flashes, so the temp is set on 60 and I have three blankets. Lol. One side of his jaw is severely swollen. The doc said it's from radiation, but it didn't even look like that until after the biopsy, so I'm not sure about that. It's a little scary I pray it's only from the biopsy. Still don't have results from biopsy, but full body CT came back negative! Praise God for that!! We should have biopsy by Tuesday. Still no answers for his throat swelling. Doctor said he started struggling to breath towards end of biopsy. Kind of makes me think he had some sort of reaction to the anesthesia, but I'm not a doctor, so we'll see what they come up with.

Callie

Callie, 24, cg to husband, Don, 43, smoker 20+ years, quit smoking 12/11! 3/09- spot on tongue, biopsy-. 3/10 biopsy-. 10/14/11 biopsy+. Surgery to remove front half of tongue and 32 lymph nodes (contained in one node).. 12/09/11. 6 weeks rad tx 2/1/12-3/20/12. Trach removed 4/12. Still using peg.