Sorry he's got pneumonia, he might have been sick for a bit but between the cancer, and everything, it's hard to figure out what's going on. I'm thinking that perhaps because they are considering a PET then they're still trying to cure - him. If this is the case. In wonder if the pneumonia, might have been what they saw in his lungs (the congestion - maybe?) they haven't biopsies his lung have they? I imagine not because he's been so sick. I'm sorr again that you are going through this. If he's in the hospital he should be well taken care of... I will definitely say a prayer for him...and your family. Hugs to you... Tell him there are people here pulling for him... To try and get better.. Take care!

Last edited by Cheryld; 06-28-2011 08:45 PM.

Cheryl : Irritation - 2004 BX: 6/2008 : Inflam. BX: 12/10, DX: 12/10 : SCC - LS tongue well dif. T2N1M0. 2/11 hemigloss + recon. : PND - 40 nodes - 39 clear. 3/11 - 5/11 IMRT 33 + cis x2, PEG 3/28/11 - 5/19/11 3 head, 2 chest scans - clear(fingers crossed) HPV-, No smoke, drink, or drugs, Vegan