Linda goes in for a sonogram of her parathyroid monday. Hopefully things will be clearer after that. Her oncologist says that even if she has surgery it may not delay starting radiation, which is planned to start 1 month after her last chemo, which is this coming friday. I saw my gp yesterday. He asked how the prozac was working for me, if I still had problems with depression. I told him that my wife is battling breast cancer and I've been diagnosed with atrial fibrilation which comes and goes and I don't know if the V.A. will cover the meds that my cardiologist prescribed and, I only have 2 days of the samples he (the cardiologist) gave me left. Naw, no depression here. Oh, that's not even to mention that my step son ( type 1 diabettic since age 9) has been having wild swings of his blood sugar lately. Oy.

David R. 65 yr old male non-smoker, light drinker, stage 3 or 4, depending on which doc you ask, scc rt. tonsil, 2 nodes, 7 weeks radiation and chemo. No surgery. Teatment ended 3/20/08. PET scan 8/08 showed no cancer.
And now, as of oct, 2010, caregiver to wife, Linda, with breast cancer.
May, 2013, Linda diagnosed with stage 3 ovarian cancer. Enuf already.