Angelia, I have so many scars and especailly on my stomache area that I will nmot take my shirt off unless it is absolutely necessary for a medical procedure. My shoulders have scars about 10 inches long, the right one has a triple operation scar about 10 inchs long, this one from 1 bicept tendon repairs, the 1st was a joke as was the DR that did it as it had to be repaired using a staple, I was the 1st for this to be tried on at UPMC in Pittsburgh Pa, the left has a mayching scar from rotator cuff repair using a crew and washer, one elbow has a nice scar, then my stomache looks like it was the drawing board for a railroad track blue print. I have 2 sets of scars from the anneurysm with 1 still to go. One goes from close to my right side across and up the left side and the other is straight up the center to the middle of my chest. Then there are the scars from the nissen fundiplication to my esophagus. Looks like much oversized dimples big enough to hie something in. LOL Nope. my shirt will remain on. I don't even look unless I have to. Side ways I am the pic of health and look like a young body from working out the past few months.

Since posting this. UPMC, Pittsburgh, Oct 2011 until Jan. I averaged about 2 to 3 surgeries a week there. w Can't have jaw made as bone is deteroriating steaily that is left in jaw. Mersa is to blame. Feeding tube . Had trach for 4mos. Got it out April.
--- Passed away 5/14/14, will be greatly missed by everyone here