Jo began working on me and them within a few days. She would tell me stories of how horrible his living conditions were; how a neighbor found Lamont roaming around, etc. Then things went silent and I thought she had reconciled herself to the situation or to put it another way I was lulled into a false sense of security.

I am/was determined to let Lamont sleep on our screened in breezeway but last night a large blowing storm with tons of lightning came through and by the time I got downstairs he was pushed up against the screen on the other side so I HAD to let him in. Once inside he and Buddy decided to play fight using our bed as home base. We did put him back on the breezeway to sleep. As we speak he and Buddy are playing in my office. Poor thing, he's had a rough life but I guess he's hit the Lottery now.

I'm a weakling when it comes to animals.

I'll take some pics and post them as soon as I can.

David

Age 58 at Dx, HPV16+ SCC, Stage IV BOT+2 nodes, non smoker, casual drinker, exercise nut, Cisplatin x 3 & concurrent IMRT x 35,(70 Gy), no surgery, no Peg, Tx at Moffitt over Aug 06. Jun 07, back to riding my bike 100 miles a wk. Now doing 12 Spin classes and 60 outdoor miles per wk. Nov 13 completed Hilly Century ride for Cancer, 104 miles, 1st Place in my age group. Apr 2014 & 15, Spun for 9 straight hrs to raise $$ for YMCA's Livestrong Program. Certified Spin Instructor Jun 2014.