Amy, Margaret, Marlene, EZ and others re Lamont,

Getting real close to Thursday and she's now made her last move. Last night as both Buddy and Lamont lay on our bed with 3 cats BTW, she teared up and told me that the new owner only lives in a 1 bedroom; has a rocky relationship with his GF; has another big dog already; is a recovering alcoholic and was seen drinking a beer in the restaurant yesterday. So what kind of life will that be for Lamont!!! Then the floodgates opened.

I haven't told her yet but I know I can't win this. Man I just don't have time for 2 big dogs and I know that as soon as she gets to keep Lamont, he's mine and she will be off rescuing.

David

Age 58 at Dx, HPV16+ SCC, Stage IV BOT+2 nodes, non smoker, casual drinker, exercise nut, Cisplatin x 3 & concurrent IMRT x 35,(70 Gy), no surgery, no Peg, Tx at Moffitt over Aug 06. Jun 07, back to riding my bike 100 miles a wk. Now doing 12 Spin classes and 60 outdoor miles per wk. Nov 13 completed Hilly Century ride for Cancer, 104 miles, 1st Place in my age group. Apr 2014 & 15, Spun for 9 straight hrs to raise $$ for YMCA's Livestrong Program. Certified Spin Instructor Jun 2014.