Surprise of my life. Yesterday the person that was supposed to take Lamont showed up a few hours late with his GF and Jo had a long talk with them and decided to let Lamont go. I had nothing to do with the conversation or her decision. In fact I questioned her twice if she was sure she wanted to do this.

Lamont is type of dog that will be happy with anyone so he'll be just fine and he has a new found brother just about his age to play and grow up with. He promised to bring Lamont to the dog park so Jo can see him. Then Lamont and his new owners left and she cried for the next 2 hours.

David

Age 58 at Dx, HPV16+ SCC, Stage IV BOT+2 nodes, non smoker, casual drinker, exercise nut, Cisplatin x 3 & concurrent IMRT x 35,(70 Gy), no surgery, no Peg, Tx at Moffitt over Aug 06. Jun 07, back to riding my bike 100 miles a wk. Now doing 12 Spin classes and 60 outdoor miles per wk. Nov 13 completed Hilly Century ride for Cancer, 104 miles, 1st Place in my age group. Apr 2014 & 15, Spun for 9 straight hrs to raise $$ for YMCA's Livestrong Program. Certified Spin Instructor Jun 2014.