Re nagging,

My Office Manager is by far the worst as she will tell me I need to do something, like call a client or look something up for her and if I haven't gotten back to her in like 2 minutes she's in my office saying politely "have you had a chance to...". I will say no and off she will go only to return in another 5 mins or so and somehow work her question into whatever conversation she just started. This will go on until I drop whatever I'm doing and complete her task. I could be talking to the Pope and she would still nag me until I put him on hold.

When my wife and Lesa gang up on me, which is always, I know I am gonner.

I have another female accountant that works for me and she's real nice, pleasant and doesn't nag me one bit. She'll put something on my desk to be reviewed and it could stay there forever and she wouldn't nag me. My kind of woman.

David

Age 58 at Dx, HPV16+ SCC, Stage IV BOT+2 nodes, non smoker, casual drinker, exercise nut, Cisplatin x 3 & concurrent IMRT x 35,(70 Gy), no surgery, no Peg, Tx at Moffitt over Aug 06. Jun 07, back to riding my bike 100 miles a wk. Now doing 12 Spin classes and 60 outdoor miles per wk. Nov 13 completed Hilly Century ride for Cancer, 104 miles, 1st Place in my age group. Apr 2014 & 15, Spun for 9 straight hrs to raise $$ for YMCA's Livestrong Program. Certified Spin Instructor Jun 2014.