Jane,

I think you mean "Sucker in your husband 401" because surely she uses advanced tactics.

Sooo yesterday, knowing that I was lost cause, I decided to try to salvage something out of the deal so I wrote an Agreement saying in exchange for agreeing to keep Lamont she had to agree to the following. I went on to list 7 terms including things like, She agreed that Lamont was hers; She had to walk him EARLY in the am and LATE at night; She had to take him to the vet, etc and I threw in one that said She had to do everything I told her. I wish I had saved a copy because it went into the trash right after she found that term.

So here it is 8 am Thursday, no Agreement and both dogs have been walked, pee'd and pooped and are romping in my office and princess is still asleep. Now I wonder how I can come out of this with any dignity.

David

Age 58 at Dx, HPV16+ SCC, Stage IV BOT+2 nodes, non smoker, casual drinker, exercise nut, Cisplatin x 3 & concurrent IMRT x 35,(70 Gy), no surgery, no Peg, Tx at Moffitt over Aug 06. Jun 07, back to riding my bike 100 miles a wk. Now doing 12 Spin classes and 60 outdoor miles per wk. Nov 13 completed Hilly Century ride for Cancer, 104 miles, 1st Place in my age group. Apr 2014 & 15, Spun for 9 straight hrs to raise $$ for YMCA's Livestrong Program. Certified Spin Instructor Jun 2014.