Okay, I'm not even sure if I should tell this or not...But I will...Here goes, brace yourselves...

Years ago, when I was in college I worked for this Drug Emporium in Houston, Texas. I walked into the restroom and turned the corner...BAM!!! There he was...right in front of me! Standing towards me but in front of the wash area...I looked at him and he looked at me...I can remember him like yesterday: about 6 feet tall, medium build, black hair, black mustache, about 35 years old, white shirt, black pants, black sandals...He just kept on doing his business. After a pause that felt like an eternity, I turned around and left the restroom. Do you know what he was doing? He was washing his ass out in the sink!!!

Needless to say...to this very day...When I wash my hands in a public bathroom I grab some paper towels, shut off the water with paper in hand, grab the door and leave dropping the paper towel in the nearest waste bucket. Sometimes, I'm lucky enough to be able to reach the trash in the bathroom while I hold the door open with my foot...But lately more and more public restrooms only have hand blowers, no paper towels...That's okay with a push door...but a door that pulls..You have to wait until someone opens the door and then slide out...The things that people do. Maybe public restrooms should have "No ass washing allowed" signs above the sinks.

7-16-08 age 37@Dx, T3N0M0 SCC 4.778cm tumor, left side of oral tongue, non smoker, casual drinker, I am the 4th in my family to have H&N cancer
8-13-08 left neck dissection and 40% of tongue removed, submandibular salivary gland & 14 nodes clean, no chemo, IMRTx35
11-4-08 Recovering & feeling better