bisquits smoothered in gravy or honey butter meltd. Gotta be wet. I eat a lot of pasta but keep my water VERY close. I have found that if I have a cup of coffee with french vanilla creamer in it kind of coats my mouth ok so it goes down a little easier. I haven't reied seafood yet becuase everything taste so salty to me. I used to eat and cook with a lot of salt now I don't use it at all. My nutritionalist told me use gravy alot so I do try bisquits with sausage gravy from Mcdonalds I was totally shocked when I was able to eat that but man was it good. I still end up throwing alot of food away but I try eating something different every day just like we did when our mamas used to make us do when we were young children. Even things I could eat yesterday I try them again another day to see if maybe I can do it. It gets better every day.

49 years young 9/2007 Squamous Cell Carcinoma 33 rad treatments. One year later, 9/17/2008 50 years old through the Grace of God. last check up all clear. Living life as it comes to me.