Dr. MIke, Jerry, I got news!

I hope you two will catch this sometime today because I am so anxious for your opinions. Well, trying to summarize, you know I first had reconstructive surgery with a bone in my back replacing a section of my jawbone. It did not take and I almost bleed to death 20 days later and so they have taken out the bone and left it as is.
The dentist today after looking at xrays says that where my jaw was cut off, then now it is resorbing?hope my wording is OK. A piece of bone is sticking through and that is what my pain of my cheek is. The back tooth is almost out of the bone and he says needs to be pulled in order to resist infection. He called my ENT(at my urging) and my ENT wants to see me ASAP. It is either that or they brought up the word cancer again. However, my cancerous lesion was on my gum, and even after removing my jawbone, their was no evidence of cancer in the jawbone itself.
Well, sorry for the long story, I have meded myself so much trying to be calm, that I will sit and stare for a bit.
I so hope to talk to you 2 later.
Thanks so much!
Debbie

Partial mandibulectomy and neck dissection 2/3/07. T2NOMO.
Had 14 hour operation which included reconstruction of jaw.
Reconstruction failed. Some radiation, no chemo.