Jean,
You are amazing! Sounds like you have got everything SO organised! Well done! I'm sure it will help all of you by spreading the burden.

Have you got the schedule written down/spreadsheeted?(OK, I just made that word up!)

From what I've read, not experience, in the early stages he will want and possibly need to be left on his own afterwards, as the side-effects 'kick in' he will/may be more needy of company/nursing--but you seem to be well-prepared for that, and as you say, it will be his own decision, based on how HE feels, initially physically/emotionally, later you may need to 'pull rank'

Hey. let's hope for the best--no-one ever said Santa couldn't be sleepy or considerate occasionally--he might manage a half-hour appearance, but has decided he won't stay too long as he knows 'Uncle Joe' is asleep in bed and doesn't feel too good!--Long live believers!!

I'm sure the 'pro-caregivers' will soon be on to advise! Well done again, you!

Brenda

Brenda in UK--Diagnosis 30/5/07--undifferentiated carcinoma in right jawbone and muscles. Stage 4
6/7/07--new diagnosis primary is in lung. Finished 4cycles of palliative carboplatin/gemcitabine
therapy September 07
Now dying to live!