Tom's home - thank the Lord!
He's looking pretty rough, and he's weak as a kitten, but happy to be here smile He's going through a major bout of vomiting although he can't get anything down his peg. Tummy is too full and the constipation issue isn't resolving despite all attempts. He's miserable, to put it mildly.
We didn't do chemo yesterday; postponed it until next week. The doc has offered to break this last dose into daily or weekly sessions, but I think Tom wants to gather strength over the weekend and then get the full dose in one shot...be over and done with it. Only 13 more radiation treatments!

Hey, Powerlifter! When we are finished with this, I've promised Tom I'll hire a trainer and we'll both get back into shape.....may need to hire you! Tom had literally no body fat to lose, so everything that has come off him is muscle. We'll really have work to do...

Nicki, wife of Thomas
dx July 2004, SCC, Stage 4 Tonsil. Tx begun 8/4/04. Cisplatin/Xeloda x 4; IMRT 7 wks, 8/7 - 10/25/04 Modified Radical Dissection (right), Selective Dissection (Left) 12/10/04.