Sounds fun. Except that I don’t like fishing! We have a cottage on Lake of the Woods (think Minnesota Land of 10,000 Lakes) My family - especially my daughter - is a super avid fisher person - as is her husband. They built an ice shack and drag it out onto the lake as early as possible. Precambrian Shield country. Rocks, trees, fish and some interesting wildlife. Lake is 135’ deep in places. Our cottage is on an island about 5 minutes from the landing.

Anyway, First things first. Take Guinness with you. Far less carbonation (you still have to pour it out and let it settle) but your gut will thank you. Take a back up if you wish. I have been known to have a drink of Rye and Water once every blue moon. Yes I know all the warnings about alcohol and cancer - but for me - I need to live life AND FEEL PART of what everyone else is doing. That will be the only way I won’t hate this tube! So everyone can save their lectures. I am not talking about drunk. I am talking about just enjoying one or two.

Now food. When I read your post my first thought was that your trip is too short to go through a bunch of hassle. and blending every meal on a fishing trip will be a hassle especially with a less powerful blender. A blocked tube from something your blender didn’t catch will ruin your trip. If you insist on blending everything make SURE you have a high quality strainer.

I batch blend and freeze. So I have lunch (oatmeal mixture) and suppers (my concoctions if chicken, veg, etc etc) in the freezer. Life would be so much simpler for you if you just could take your homemade frozen meals. But - is there a freezer there? And you need to take an extra days food to be safe. I have formula for breakfast. Maybe you want to blend that meal and use your frozen meals for later in the days while you hang around with your friends talking about the ones that got away. Do not forget the strainer!!!

Donna,69, SCC L Tongue T2N1MO Stg IV 4/04 w/partial gloss;32 radtx; T2N2M0 Stg IV; R tongue-2nd partial gloss w/graft 10/07; 30 radtx/2 cispl 2/08. 3rd Oral Cancer surgery 1/22 - Stage 1. 2022 surgery eliminated swallowing and bottom left jaw. Now a “Tubie for Life”.no food envy - Thank God! Surviving isn't easy!!!! .Proudly Canadian - YES, UNIVERSAL HEALTH CARE IS WONDERFUL! (Not perfect but definitely WONDERFUL)