I have your smoothie/meal recipe and I dare anyone to argue the ingredients or the results.

Now if only the world was run by muscle building Men and not us weak overweight types who have such strong memories of the foods they loved, that just smelling them in the blender is enough to satisfy.

I have found that - for me - I am definitely eating better quality ingredients than ever before but my brain still wants the sights and smells that give me satisfaction. For me, perhaps this is more of a “mind game” than a practical - “get to it process”. I love feeling that I am participating in what the family is eating. That makes me feel included.

I do add Oat Germ, Wheat Germ, Good protein powder and fibre to these “home style’ meals. I also daily as welI take my probiotics, acidophilus, NAC and organic multi vitamin.

I do track the nutritional value of meals I make (fitness pal) . I batch cook then freeze. My “indulgence” has turned out to be my no brain breakfast where I mix my formula with COFFEE and sit down to read the paper, do email or watch the news My time.

Someday Brian I will surprise you and make your whole recipe! (aside from chia seeds which have an adverse effect on me and my IBS). We are not doing Chia seeds again!!

I thank you all for a lively conversation. Obviously for me - I am mostly driven by the psychological aspects of tube feeding. I thank God for my very strong olfactory senses!!!

Last edited by Pandora99; 04-05-2023 02:18 PM.

Donna,69, SCC L Tongue T2N1MO Stg IV 4/04 w/partial gloss;32 radtx; T2N2M0 Stg IV; R tongue-2nd partial gloss w/graft 10/07; 30 radtx/2 cispl 2/08. 3rd Oral Cancer surgery 1/22 - Stage 1. 2022 surgery eliminated swallowing and bottom left jaw. Now a “Tubie for Life”.no food envy - Thank God! Surviving isn't easy!!!! .Proudly Canadian - YES, UNIVERSAL HEALTH CARE IS WONDERFUL! (Not perfect but definitely WONDERFUL)