As to what people put in their diets, I do not care about others preferences as long as they are doing well on it and it works for them. I was just voicing a personal opinion, and not suggesting anyone behave like me, I can be a terrible example at many things. And pandora should know I’m in another incarnation of that recipe, and it looks like it’s more convoluted than ever. I just wish I could make bigger batches than 64 oz. I don’t have room for all the ingredients I’m finding interesting! But I can do enough so I only have to blend twice a week, it’s not my favorite past time. I do take over the refrigerator on blend day. But posters who have been around awhile know I’m not out to sell or convince anyone I have magic answers. I just try to help those that ask for ideas. Feel free to tell me to butt out, if it comes across otherwise. B

Brian, stage 4 oral cancer survivor. OCF Founder and Director. The first responsibility of a leader is to define reality. The last is to say thank you. In between, the leader is a servant.