Hope you feel better after the Tumour Board meeting. Once a plan of action is in place people generally feel more positive. Don't be put off by the tales of radiotherapy hell. It can be miserable but in the big scheme of things it goes by more quickly than you think and you can document here how you feel. Everyone will understand and will encourage you.

My teeth are a problem after RT but then again I'm 68, they were bad to begin with and RT has just accelerated that process. Yours might be fine.

I don't know about the lymph nodes, just that you need to see the treatment process as beneficial in spite of the side effects. I meet people here and in person who are living well after having this cancer! Your job sounds interesting but I think you will need to make huge allowances for treatment. My RO said she usually recommends four months off work. Maybe you can figure out some flexible working hours??

1996, ovarian cancer surgery + cisplatin and taxol.
September, 2007, SCC of left lateral tongue. Excision.
October, 2009 recurrence in scar tissue, T1NOMO. Free flap surgery from left wrist - neck dissection. 63 year old New Zealander. No chemo, no RT.
February, 2014. New primary in left buccal mucosa. Marginal mandibulectomy, neck dissection, right arm free forearm flap. T1N0M0 but third occurrence and some areas of concern: RT started 8 April and finished 19 May.