That's okay you are welcome here. The sarcoma might be why they are offering you chemo separately. My hospital has it's own sarcoma clinic - though I am not overly familiar with it. I guess you'll have to wait and see what they are offering and your local oncologist is why we always push for second opinions - what is untreatable to one person is a do for another.

I related a story here a while back - I'll share again.

Ten years ago a guy in Eastern canada was diagnosed with an inoperable liver cancer.

It was deemed inoperable because of location. Wrapped around some important necessary for life liver parts.

He sought treatment locally - they did what they could. His tumor didn't respond. They essentially said sionara.

He sought a 6 month treatment offered in western canada. His cancer had no response.

They said go home.

His wife took him to a naturopath they put him on a healthy alkaline diet. (orgainics - green veggies etc..) he kept hanging in there. At some point over the ten years he moved to toronto with his family. He went for a check up here with a new dr. The dr. told him he though a dr. in toronto might be able to do something for him - he followed up and the dr. said he couldn't what he had was inoperable, but referred him to a new dr. who was doing an experimental surgery for his kind of cancer. (they treated the surgery like a liver transplant - dropped the body temperature, put a proper blood flow in place, and removed the entire liver - then did an intricate surgery to remove the tumor.

Two years later - he is cancer free and said he now can look at a potential future - where before he was just hoping to make it week to week.

sometimes it's all about buying time, or meeting the right person. Not every dr. has the same skill set.

hugs and feel better.

Cheryl : Irritation - 2004 BX: 6/2008 : Inflam. BX: 12/10, DX: 12/10 : SCC - LS tongue well dif. T2N1M0. 2/11 hemigloss + recon. : PND - 40 nodes - 39 clear. 3/11 - 5/11 IMRT 33 + cis x2, PEG 3/28/11 - 5/19/11 3 head, 2 chest scans - clear(fingers crossed) HPV-, No smoke, drink, or drugs, Vegan