Suzanne, you and your sister are so sweet!!!! Wishing her the best with her new baby. Hope all goes well with the c-section and that both baby and momma are healthy.

I spent some time reading over this long long post. I wanted to say thank you again to everyone who cared enough to send me their prayers. The flowers and cards were a lovely bonus.

My son took very good care of me. Travis is doing great in boot camp. It seems to be easy for him, he is actually enjoying it. Besides the lousy food. Weather he is running 3 miles, hiking w/ an 80 pound pack, or doing the obstacle course, he is one of the first ones done. He spent alot of time in the gym and running before he left. Its paying off. I think he is also being rewarded now for all the good deeds he has done with taking care of me. Most 19 year old boys would not have stood up to the task like he did. Another thanks goes out to all the OCF posters who were so kind to my son. Travis appreciated it as did I.

Happy Holidays to all, and a moment of silence to remember the wonderful people who cant be with us this year. May they all rest peacefully.

Christine
SCC 6/15/07 L chk & by L molar both Stag I, age44
2x cispltn-35 IMRT end 9/27/07
-65 lbs in 2 mo, no caregvr
Clear PET 1/08
4/4/08 recur L chk Stag I
surg 4/16/08 clr marg
215 HBO dives
3/09 teeth out, trismus
7/2/09 recur, Stg IV
8/24/09 trach, ND, mandiblctmy
3wks medicly inducd coma