I know Christine will be in the hospital for a few more weeks, and I�m not sure when she will have access to a PC. If anyone wants to send her a PM, just send it to both her and me. Now that she is allowed visitors, I will be stopping in to see her a few times a week and I will be glad to print it out and take it to her to read. She can�t have flowers, but paper was OK to bring in the room. Then when she gets back on-line and is recuperating at home, she can keep busy responding to all your well wishes.

When I gave her the long list of everyone who has been posting on this thread, I don�t think she really believed me. And I know she is a little down in the dumps � I certainly would be � so perhaps this will bring a smile to her face.

Travis, your mom did tell me that you�ve been there every day. She has been through hell and back, and between the medication and being locked up in that room it is enough to play tricks on your mind. A year from now this will just be a bad memory for her and for you. Just keep doing what you�ve been doing � she really does appreciate it.

Susan

SCC R-Lateral tongue, T1N0M0
Age 47 at Dx, non-smoker, casual drinker, HPV-
Surgery: June 2005
RT: Feb-Apr 2006
HBOT: 45 in 2008; 30 in 2013; 30 in 2022 -> Total 105!
Recurrence/Surgeries: Jan & Apr 2010
Biopsy 2/2011: Moderate dysplasia
Surgery 4/2011: Mild dysplasia
Dental issues: 2013-2022 (ORN)