Sone,
I was thrilled to read your post about the Biotene products. They really do provide some relief from the awful side effects of radiation. Have your husband make another trip to Walgreens and purchase the Biotene Dry Mouth Gum. I forgot to mention it in my previous post. My husband chews it all the time and takes it with him when we go hiking. If you have mouth sores, you might have to wait awhile to use it. Your jaw will get a lot of stimulation with the chewing action and it helps to keep the mouth moist. You have 12 treatments left and a few weeks after treatment ends that will still be difficult, but YOU are doing this and getting through it. This journey is so difficult on many different levels and not just physical. YOU dug deep down and with some tough love from this forum, YOU found the strength and determination to continue. Kudos to you and you will emerge into the light at the end of the tunnel stronger than you ever thought possible. Keep posting... Geri

Geri-CG to husband Richard, 62 yrs old. Former smoker, quit 30yrs ago, light drinker. Dx after tests with BOT T1N1M0. Tx to start by end of Dec. Seven wks IMRT with 2x Cisplatin-2x Erbitux. Peg in 12/08- removed 4/21/09. Looking good so far. Clear Pet &MRI 8/2/09