20 down and 13 to go!!

It is soooo hard! I've increased my pain meds again...I just hope and pray so hard that I can make it through the last 13, which will likely get harder with each treatment. Swallowing is so hard, and my voice is barely audible. My mouth and throat burn non-stop.

I need some helpful suggestions to battle mouth dryness. Of course, you all already know, that by now my salivary glands are fried and useless. How do you combat the dryness when you sleep? I sleep with my mouth closed, breathing through my nose, but still wake every hour or so with everything bone dry. My teeth, gums, tongue, roof of my mouth, etc. are completely dry and burning. I have a cup of water by my bed that I reach over to every hour. I swill the water in my mouth for a while, trying to wet everything, over and over again. Is there ANYTHING I can do to keep my mouth wet longer at night so I can sleep longer than one hour? This afternoon I could nap only 30 minutes before waking with the dry burning pain. Any suggestions??

And Gary, thank you, I do feel safe here.
Sone