Tina, good to know that things are fine for you. Don't ever feel you are a twit when it comes to potential health problems. My husband had chest pains several years ago. I suggested going to the ER since it was a weekend. He hummed and hawed and after a few hours, finally agreed to go. When we got there, the doctors gave us hell because the person in the bed across the ward had chest pains, decided to wait a few hours and ended up with two heart attacks. Luckily for us, my husband was diagnosed with pericarditis. One never knows when a minor problem is not really minor. Stay well.

Gloria
She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted her sails... Elizabeth Edwards

Wife to John,dx 10/2012, BOT, HPV+, T3N2MO, RAD 70 gy,Cisplatinx2 , PEG in Dec 6, 2012, dx dvt in both legs after second chemo session, Apr 03/13 NED, July 2013 met to lungs, Phase 1 immunotherapy trial Jan 18/14 to July/14. Taxol/carboplatin July/14. Esophagus re-opened Oct 14. PEG out April 8, 2015. Phase 2 trial of Selinexor April to July 2015. At peace Jan 15, 2016.