Well Tina, You are getting some very good advice here and I certainly can't add to it. Stay positive through it all. I had arterial chemo for BOT. I had to be hospitalized every week (4 weeks) for 3 days to get the chemo. First day to start the IV's, second day the treatment, third day continue the IV's flushing my system. This was along with 30 radiation treatments. Before every treatment I spoke these words "Thank you Lord for the healing I'm about to receive".

I also had a PEG tube. Funny story, I was sitting there one evening feeling about as bad as one can get. I thought, wait a minute, if I can pour Ensure down that tube, why can't I have me a little mixed drink and try to feel better. so I mixed one and poured it down. Pretty good, so why not another, hey this was pretty good. About that time the alcohol gave me indegestion and that acid started coming back up on that raw throat!! I was looking for a fire extinguisher fast. I poured everything I could down that tube to get it stopped!! Don't try that, please.

Anyway,if I can ever help, advise, etc. don't hesitate. You're going to be fine, just get in touch.

Thank you and best of luck.
Mac C.
Tennessee

Last edited by ChristineB; 10-24-2012 06:28 PM. Reason: removed email and last name