Hi All... i just wanted to let you all know i did get to talk to Jim on the phone while his daughter was there with him last night.. i didnt really understand what he said most of the time but at least he was able to get on the phone...Lori said the dr. said it would be good for him to have some familier faces around and he wants to see me so i am going down this morn and see him.. she said that perked him up a bit to know i was coming.. and yes i may not be there living with him but i do care for him and hope every thing goes ok and he gets better.. i will stand behind him and his healing and be there for him thru this... he has been giving the nurses a hard time and im sure its got alot to do with his meds but from being on this site with Jim im sure you all know what a charactor he can be also,, i hope by my going to see him today that it helps him alot,, from our conversation on the phone i could understand him telling me to be careful on my way down and the last thing he said was "luv ya babe" so i hope my visit helps him out a little...
i will post later to let you know how things went while i was there with him....

Barb