hello everyone... just wanted to let you all know this is the second day in a row that i seen jim.. yesterday wasnt real good at all i think the meds are a big part of whats got him so confused and he really is seeing alot of things and talking to people from the past.. it scared me... now today wasnt as bad.. hes still talking off the wall and seeing elephants and stuff but he was able to stay awake the whole time i was there even tho i told him he needed his sleep.. its like he was a diffrent man.. as of 4:30 this afternoon he didnt have any pain meds at all and he didnt seem like he was in much pain at all either,, they have cut alot of his meds that he was taking at home also.. i think they said hes getting the zantac and a blood thinner.. no BP meds and BP has been good.. but i guess after loosing so much weight the BP would go down also.. had a good report from the dr also today...the dr. said the cancer is gone and he doesnt need anymore treatments and the tongue and mouth look great.. now he does have an abnormality on the right side of his neck that the dr did treat with rads to keep it from getting larger and the dr wants to remove that in a month or so.. the thing right now is to get him to a place where he can get 24 hour care right now,, the dr said today that hes ready to send him home from the hospital as long as hes got a place to go..

like i said i just cant beleive the difference in what a day can make on a person... its amazing...

take care all... Barb

Barb