Well, we went to see Jim, yesterday. They finally got an IV in him, but cannot put in the feeding tube. He didn't look too good. There was so many things that happened, yesterday, while visiting him, and I'd rather not go into detail. Let's just say, my brother needs a direct miracle from God. Thank you for your prayers. That's what's getting Jim and us through all of this. They did have him tied to the chair because he fell Saturday night. He was still trying to get out of the chair, yesterday, when we were leaving. He did have a really good moment and told us,"I need to get better and get out of here!" I called this morning, and they said he was still confused and they had to give him pain medicine 2 times through the night. They took him off the morphine pump. He was trying to talk to us. Some things you could understand, but the majority of it was so mumbled, you couldn't understand what he was saying. There were some other things that happened, but I just can't share them on here. Please keep praying, because Jim needs a miracle from God right now. I'll let you all know what happens next. Love to all, Carol

Last edited by Carol Cunningham; 03-05-2008 08:46 AM.