Hi Rosie, A few years ago my first wife put togther a family cookbook of old family recipies that we were afraid would get lost. You know, like the favorite dessert or dish that grandma made and your mom knows but you never learned... Still use the copy I have for my favorite dinners and cooking bible. Did the printing and binding at Kinko's, not all that cheap back then. Also this was done on a XT class computer (remember those) on a DOS based program and printed on a 16 pin dot matrix printer.

Probably for a good example try the local tourist trap gift shop, there's usually some women's group or another that's put out some sort of cookbook of the type you're talking about. We used to collect cookbooks, and have quite a few of that type. Unfortunatly all in storage now. I would think that with all the people from the various areas of the country you shoudl be able to get plenty of recipies.
Bob

SCC Tongue, stage IV diagnosed Sept, 2002, 1st radical neck dissection left side in Sept, followed by RAD/Chemo. Discovered spread to right side nodes March 2003, second radical neck dissection April, followed by more RAD/Chemo.