Minnie,

I wouldn't mind receiving and organizing the recipes, but I doubt I could find a printer to do it at a decent price. I'm in a rural area with just a few small printing businesses. I will ask them, but I don't expect a favorable response, especially since they wouldn't receive any advertising from it, being we're not anywhere near Virginia Beach.

Do you have any idea how many you would want printed or how many pages you would expect it to have? It would be nice to have some idea what I would be asking for when I go begging at the printers'!

Do you think it would be possible for one of us to do it on a home printer? Was the one you did previously a nice professional looking book? I know some I have seen locally have been nice, but they weren't a real glossy, super spiffy book. You could tell they weren't professionally done, but they still sold well.

Rosie

Was primary caregiver to my daughter Heather who had stage IV base of tongue SCC w/ primary recurrence. Original diagnosis August 21st, 2002. Primary recurrence March 18th, 2003. Died October 6th, 2003.