Hi Rosie,
I think we should aim to have about 40 recipies in our book. We could also sell it to people who attend the walk. I'm not sure of the expense involved in binding the book. I would like to run it by Brian. We could have a section for soups, dinners, and desserts etc. How does that sound? I think people could gather information about the book on the oral cancer web site. We could also use the site as a way for people to purchase the book. Perhaps, we can put book proceeds towards further developing the web site/foundation. Maybe we could do an introduction for instance in Honor of Heather and include your story about Heather in the intro. I think having Heather's story in the beginning of the book would mean so much so many of us. If anyone else had a special story like yours, we could include those as well. Just thought I'd share some of my ideas with you....let me know what you think.
Rosie, I live in Elkins Park which is in the suburb of Philadelphia. I am so sick of this cold weather too.
I am going to Hawaii February 26. I am counting the days until I go.
I am happy that you had a good Dr's report.
Talk to you soon.
Rosalie