Hello Cathy,

One milestone for me was finding this website. I have met so many wonderful supportive people I now call friends. I wasn't alone.

My treatment ended Nov 6th. It was tough ending treatment. Now what do I do? Your friends will help alot. This forum allows you to vent and ask any question you want to. Someone will answer.

I am back to work and I miss the time spent on the website. It was so comforting talking to people who traveled the path ahead of me. You to will one day be the one offering support to those who follow you. You will want to help in any way you can.
I only wish I could donate more money to the foundatation. Brian has donated his life to help all of us. He humbles me. I wish you nothing but good luck and good check-ups.

Danny Boy

Daniel Bogan DX 7/16/03 Right tonsil,SCC T4NOMO. right side neck disection, IMRT Radiation x 33.

Recurrance in June 05 in right tonsil area. Now receiving palliative chemo (Erbitux) starting 3/9/06

Our good friend and loved member of the forum has passed away RIP Dannyboy 7-16-2006