HI KIT,

Sorry to hear of your situation , but like everyone here says you really NEED to have it checked .. The scary thing is the amount of younger people that are being Diag with this. I too am fairly new and also YOUNG ! LOL (atleast I like to think so 35). However I did not smoke or drink. the 1st step is the diagamosis....then everything else will follow. You have come to the right place for questions and support. I am 5 weeks out of surgery and "still healing " they tell me , but I couldnt have done it with out the support of the wonderful people on here ! I have my family and friends and while i am thankful for them ...it is not the same . the bond you feel with the people who truley understand what you are going through on your worst day , the fear you felt when they said those words to you for the 1st time , when they tell you to hold your head up you can get through it ..they know they have done it and they will give you the stregth and encouragment and prolly even a lecture if ya need it LOL.....so 1st things 1st ..the Dr......and know that we are all here waiting with you and your family !

Sharlee
35 year old Female Non smoker, very occasional alcohol ..Scc T1N0M0,partial glossectomy and left neck disection ,2/9/07 No rad deemed ness. 4/16 tonsillectomy ..Trimengenial Neuralga due to surgery