Let me start off by introducing myself. My name is Kit. I'm a college educated professional with a wife and two kids ages 3 and 3 months. I am 33 yrs old and have been dipping since I was 13. I picked up a drinking habit in college and drank fairly heavily for the last ten years. About 8 years ago I found a hard cyst on my gumline where I dipped. I went to an oral surgeon and he exised it and had it analyzed, he said it was benign. Fast forward to two years ago. I had developed two more small cysts in my mouth and at some point a small hard cyst in my neck. I pointed the cysts out to my dentist and he didn't think they were worthy of biopsy. So now I'm having occasional numbing sensations of my jaw, as well as occasional numbness of my hand on the same side. Everything is one the left side of my body. What have I done? Has my stupidity caused me to loose valuable time in getting a diagnosis. I can't imagine dealing with this now. I am so scared that I'm not going to be there for my kids. I have an appointment with a GP today. Any thoughts or words of wisdom would be appreciated. Sorry for the long post.

youngin