Well that sounds good. A check up in 6 weeks is promising. Hopefully it's nothing more than your teeth rubbing.
Thank you for updating us and I'm so glad it isn't anything sinister.

Thank you for your comments. It's not an easy journey, that's for sure. I had a choking incident on Saturday. We had my sister, my niece and a couple over for a social distanced BBQ. All was going great but I'm not used to having people around when I'm eating. We were talking and I wasn't concentrating on chewing as much as I should have been. Took a sip of water and realised too late that there was too much in my mouth. The water filtered through and the food impacted in my throat. It was too far for me to pull out so my husband had to give me the Heimlich. He's had a bit of real life practise with me over the last 8 months. We've got it down to a fine art. I clap my hands at him for attention, we go somewhere where I can hold onto something and he does the Heimlich. It's all over in less than 30 seconds. Our friends were like "What just happened" followed by "Jeeze are you OK. You didn't panic!!"

F 39 x-smoker no alcohol
05/20/19 T4aN1/N2bM0 SCC a whopper of a tumour at 8cm long & 4cm wide
Pembro pre & post surgery
RIG
Glossectomy ND RFFR 08/13/19
RT x33
2x cispltin
So far, no evidence of disease
Now an author of a recipe book for mouth cancer patients