I am very happy to hear you have been good after 8 months. wink It seems to me a leap of faith when there is something unusual or of notice, and then we are asked to not worry about it.
I did see the oral surgeon this morning and although it is not an all clear -I am in a holding pattern of sorts. The decision is to do some oral care including mouthwash with the baking soda/salt regimen 4-6 times a day and wear a mouthguard at night. He feels it may be a result of friction between molar and tongue. That being said, he wants me to come back in 6 weeks to have it checked and of course if there are any other changes (bigger, redder, etc.) I need to call.
I have experienced changes in my T3 T4 levels so I I have been prescribed a new level of meds and will be having a blood draw at about the time I am going in for the recheck. I guess it may help to paint a picture of sorts if things are not normal/corrected, normal for me, anyway.

I will be checking back in more regularly.
Stay safe and be well!
NonaChris

63 years old
Nona to Alora, Emery, Ilyana, Harper, Nolan, & Rory. Yogini since 2012. Namaste.

Diagnosed 10/5/20 Oral Cancer/ RT side of tongue SCC Stage I Partial Glossectomy 10/23/20 Right Neck Dissection 12/4/20 Clear Nodes
BOT SCC 1/18/11 Stage IV N3 M0 HPV+ Port2/18/11
Treatment start 2/22
CISplatin 2rnds, Rads:35 treatments
July 12 doctors' deemed me cancer free-port out July 18.
Non-smoker, was a light-drinker No drinking since diagnosis