Ok, well. All of these posts by Brian and others have been inspiring and encouraging and I've enjoyed reading them. With utmost respect, if folks don't mind, I'd like to diverge back to the original thrust of the thread for just a bit.

To wit:

I have been using The Natural Dentist All in One Fluoride toothpaste 5 oz. for maybe 3 weeks now. Ordered it online from (I think) drugstore.com. And I hope it's good in the long term because I ordered 5 of the suckers.

It foams up a bit more than Biotene but has a fresh cinammon-y taste, not my personal favorite but I'm getting used to it. Feels pretty good and I'd give it the thumbs up so far. In a month I'm going in for a teeth cleaning, and it happens that the hygenist I go to is in fact a dentist herself so I'll definitely be asking her opinion.

That's it for today.

David 2
SCC of occult origin 1/09 (age 55)| Stage III TXN1M0 | HPV 16+, non-smoker, moderate drinker | Modified radical neck dissection 3/09 | 31 days IMRT finished 6/09 | Hit 14 years all clear in 6/23 | Radiation Fibrosis Syndrome kicked in a few years after treatment and has been progressing since | Prostate cancer diagnosis 10/18